Upgrading and dividing cabins on a platform in the North Sea
januar, 2019 - References for Project
Customer: Leading offshore operator in the North Sea
Background: Leakage on main pipe for water supply has caused a critical water damage on a cabin floor. Seacabin A/S was involved all through the process from cleaning the area to installation of a brand-new cabin – divided into two separate rooms. A true turn key solution for our clients including technical solution, design, materials, installations also electrical installations.
We assist on
- Technical inspection – for clarifications of the extent after water damage
- Cleaning after water damage
- Various design solution for renovation of the cabin including cabin split
- Project description, permit preparations and planning all preparation for the project execution offshore
- Project execution from relocation of firewater hose, moving entrance door to a full finish cabin split including carpenter work, electrical installations and HVAC trades
- Documentation and project close-out
Send us a message
Use this contact form for general inquiries. We aim to answer these messages within a few hours.
You must be logged in to post a comment.