SEA CHALLENGER jack-up vessel for the wind industry
september, 2017 - References for Services
Customer: A2SEA A/S
SEA CHALLENGER, jack-up vessel for the wind industry, Seacabin harbor service team has carried out a renovation project with installation of new galley floor – acrylic based floor system Duracon from Flowcrete. Location Hvide Sande habor.
We assist on
- Demounting of galley equipment.
- Demolition of existing galley floor.
- Grinding and corrosion – treatment of steel construction.
- Priming of the steal construction.
- Installation of floor system 50-90 mm trickness with slope to drain.
- Duracon acrylic based floor system to resist the movements in the construction.
- Reinstallation off galley equipment
We were on a very tight schedule, on which our experienced
installers managed on-time delivery with a satisfied customer.
Send us a message
Use this contact form for general inquiries. We aim to answer these messages within a few hours.